About Dr. Kacie Crisp
Dr. Kacie Crisp has been involved in facilitating others’ lives and bodies for her entire working life. As a therapist with emotionally disturbed children, chiropractor in the US and Findhorn spiritual community, and now as a licensed facilitator of Access Consciousness, her great joy is to watch clients expand their lives.
She is the author of The Little Black Book on Relationships about her 28 year relationship with her husband, David Caddy. She and David present have presented classes on relationships all over the world. Several of these classes are available under “specialty classes” on the website, www.accessconsciousness.tv.
A resident of San Francisco, CA, she has facilitated classes all over Europe, the USA, and Australia. In addition to the Access Consciousness core classes (Bars though Level 1), she is one of six facilitators of the Access Consciousness Body Class.
She was the first to bring the Access Consciousness Core Classes and others to Scandinavia, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Russia, and South Africa.
- How to Get the Relationship You Really Want!
- What you’ve been looking for is guaranteed NOT to get you what you really want! And how you can find it!
- How to turn past “relationship failures” into future successes
- How to know what you’re really looking for, and how to recognize it when you find it
- Three traps to avoid if you would like this relationship to last
- What to do to be sure he or she will be yours forever