Especially for women and men invited to contribute also!
What’s really happening in the process of attraction? We’ll examine popular beliefs, what science says, what really works, how you can make it work for you.
How are your past relationship experiences — successes and failures — affecting what you are able to create now? Get free of what’s holding you back from the past forever so you can create a relationship that really works.
What makes guys go away? We’ll get into the nitty gritty of this with some do’s and don’ts that will shock most women—with the science to back it up. And we’ll show ways to make things work that you would never suspect without this class. And if there is a guy that you do wish to get rid of, the ways to do this are also included.
And once you’ve got him, how do you keep him? Ways relationships fail and ways the good ones succeed will be included, including how to tell the difference.
ALL of this is based on David and Kacie’s 26 years of experience as a couple, as well as the cutting edge science of relationships.
FREE INTRO CALL
Wednesday, September 1ST, 7PM CA time
SIGN UP FOR FREE CALL HERE
Special price of only $97
Click Below for Secure Order Form:
Special price of only $97
[list style=”list6″ color=”magenta”]
- Are you once burned, twice shy? How about many times burned, forever shy? Are your past relationship failures–and successes—stifling your search for a relationship that will work today?
- Would you like to be free of those influences forever? Find out how to do that, and actually do it, in the first call of this series.p
- Do the benefits of relationships outweigh the risks?
- What science tells us about relationships and your health and sex
- What is the right relationship for you? (Chances are it’s much different than you thought.)
- Are you sure of “your type,” but still single because you haven’t found the right example of that type yet?
- Did you know that your extreme attraction to anyone can be the death knell of your relationship? Learn how to identify that pitfall and avoid it.
- Botox is not your friend when you’re looking for someone you’ll enjoy living with—here’s why.
- What do birth control pills have to do with your choice—could they be causing your bad luck in love?
- The difference between what men think they’re attracted to—and who they actually choose. This is good news for anyone who hasn’t made it to the Playboy centerfold.
- How to drive the bad ones away—and how to avoid driving the good ones away.
- How to tell the difference between one you want to ditch and one you want to keep
- Ways to intimidate sexually that might save your life, your sanity, your vanity.
- The one thing women ALWAYS demand of a man, and how it will kill your love life and your marriage.
- How to deal with your differences so you don’t have to give up yourself, without destroying your relationship
- The four keys to fighting fair—it’s not whether you fight but how you fight
- The differences between relationships that last and those that don’t—it’s not what you think.
- How to keep your relationship getting better and better
- What advice from marriage counselors and psychologists you should ignore because it’s dead wrong! (Years of research back this up!)